Thursday, December 10, 2009

Week 9

Weather turned bitterly cold.  I was away on Wednesday tending to a family emergency in Kansas City and had to take the picture Today (on Thursday).  We had some rain, some snow, and maybe some sleet so there was some white on the ground but not much.  If you look close along the curb in this image you will see evidence of some of that frozen precipitation.

This is the last week of classes, and finals are scheduled for next week.



I had to rush over from Columbia Independent School where I had met Jenifer to drop off Rachel. They were all going to get yet another dress fitting for Adam's upcoming wedding.  Because of all the running around I did not get to take this picture until close to 4 p.m.  So, unfortunately this image was one day and an hour late but at least I was finally able to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment