Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Week 12

Our second big snow  since this project started and this one came right on time for me to get the picture.  I managed to get this picture on the way home after having a wisdom tooth extracted, number 32 I believe, but I wanted the shot.  The snow had already melted considerably so i knew that any more delay would result in a picture without the snow. 

Remember that to get the full sweep of all the changes you will now have to go to the much earlier pictures when things were green, and then bright with fall colors, to compare all that with what we now have.



Our first big snow before this one resulted in a White Christmas much to the delight of many and the despair of an equal number who had to get out and drive about in it.  Luckily we have not yet had any ice.  I am continuing to enjoy the winter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment