Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Week 10

What a week.  My brother was in the hospital the week before and then it was finals week for me as a teacher and my daughter Hannah as a student at Columbia Independent School.  In addition it was Chanukkah and we were getting ready for a wedding. The worst part is that we did not get to enjoy yom tov as much as I would have liked.  We were just drained from all the accumulated drama.  I was just able to take the picture on Thursday between commitments - one day late. Then it took me five days to get this post up after I took the picture.  The good thing though is that there was snow for this picture.  The first time since I started the series but no doubt not the last.  Here is the photo for week 10:



I took this picture between errands just minutes before we all had to be at Rachel's holiday party at Shepherd School.

No comments:

Post a Comment