Thursday, December 24, 2009

Week 11

One day late again.  I stayed home all day on Wendsday. Went out today though for some coffee and to take this picture. Notice  how the sunlight is different and the color is more vibrant along with an absence of shadows?  Light conditions like we had today, somewhat overcast, are great for photography whereas a bright sun makes things too contrasty. 



Today the campus was deserted.  Christmas Eve, so the parking lots were empty and the offices closed.  As I  have stated earlier that is my favorite time to be on campus - whenever everyone else isn't.   Another semester passed and overall it was a good one.  I have been working on my syllabi for next semester and updating some lectures.  After over ten years of teaching college I am still learning and trying to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment