Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week 18

Weird weather.  Lots of snow flurries, even continuing up until today, for about a week.  I do not recall ever having that kind of continuous light snow for so many consecutive days.  This week we had some snow and briefly some VERY slick driving conditions.

Students are weary of winter and it is good that we have about two weeks left until March.

I managed to take this picture on time and on the right day. This time I used a bit of a different angle and  you can see the flags which are blowing in an easterly direction.  That seems to be the prevailing wind for most days since I started this project.  Will it shift as we move through spring, then summer, and then fall which is when I started this project?  I am looking forward to finding out.


I like this picture.  It is a bit haunting with those well defined shadows and for some reason the word that comes to mind when viewing this picture of the front campus is "stately."

No comments:

Post a Comment