Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Week Five

Of all the pictures this one shows the least amount of change so far.  I had to look close to see what had changed but finally noticed that there was less color in the distant background as some of the other trees had lost their leaves since the last shot.  I did this picture a little later at around 3:30 since I had an advising session after my last class.  The sun is still an issue as far as glare off the lens, and will probably continue to be one for awhile at this time of the day.  It will be interesting to see for how long.  I need to find some kind of chart that will help me as far as knowing the angle of the sun for any given day.

Very close to the Thanksgiving break and then the holiday break.  This has been a good semester but I am tired.  Traveling and not being home for several weekends in a row have taken a toll. 


No comments:

Post a Comment