Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Week Three

It is amazing how different each week is.  In the beginning I liked the idea of doing this project and I thought there would be a visual difference over time but I was not prepared for how different each week would be from the other.  Now I am excited each week when I go to take the picture and can't wait to get home and compare the new photograph with the one before it.

This picture was taken on time and on the correct day right after my last class. What a difference three weeks make.  When I started the leaves were still green, and since then they have not only turned, but have started to fall in earnest. 

28 October 2009

2 comments:

  1. What an interesting concept. I was randomly searching through blogs today and came across this. I will be checking back each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and please do come back. I am anxious to see how the year turns out and I am now even hoping for some good snow here so I can photograph the front of the college with snow on ground.

    ReplyDelete